Authors should submit only papers that have been carefully proofread and polished to avoid having to re-work the manuscript later in the review process. Authors should present their work honestly without fabrication, falsification, plagiarism or inappropriate data manipulation. Manuscripts are accepted with the understanding that they are original or extended version of previously published papers in conferences and/or journals and that, if the work received an official sponsorship, it has been duly released for open publication.
Before you proceed, carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
- The Paper Should be written in English.
- View the theme and scope topics.
- The length of submitted paper is at least 4 pages and no more than 6 pages in A4 Paper size
- The paper must conform to the standard of IEEE Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceedings. Download Template A4 DOC
- All review processes are blind peer-reviews by minimum three reviewers.
- Non-presented papers will be pulled from submission to IEEE Xplore.
- All review processes are single blind peer-reviews
- Full paper must be submitted through ICADEIS SUBMISSION SYSTEM
- Please contact email@example.com with the questions.
All papers (Accepted and Presented) has opportunity for publication in IEEE Xplore after each paper is thoroughly reviewed and (if any) satisfactorily modified according to the reviewer comments.